The bad news is that we haven’t posted in a while; the good news is that it is spring and we have been super busy. Here are just a few of the projects that we have been working on over the past couple weeks:
- We helped NoNotes.com, a professional transcription company update their website with 15 pages of new content.
- Worked with Tracey Gritz, a expert at The Efficient Office, create video tips to share with her readers.
- Wrote dozens of blogs for a variety of companies, including 3dcart, cloudspier, Aptera Inc. and many others.
- Helped AmeriGlide launch a new line of lift chairs.
- Created new content for Glass Doctors to help promote their home, business and auto services.
And the list goes on and on …
The other good news is that even though we have been busy helping businesses across North Carolina and the country, we still have plenty of time to help you and your business. Whether you have a small, one time project like a press release or you need ongoing help crafting and implementing a marketing strategy, we can help.
If you want to learn more about what we can do to help, be sure to check out our services page. You can also contact us directly and speak with one of our experts. We would love to hear from you and talk writing! Consultations are free, so don’t hesitate to start the conversation.